What are the chances in Batam to find hardwood or Rattan Furniture dealers? If it's available, is it all brought in from other areas or made locally? What about refurbished hardwood furniture?

I know there is the pressboard stuff and runs to pick up from Ikea but I would like to avoid that type of furniture as much as possible.

Thanks
What are the chances in Batam to find hardwood or Rattan Furniture dealers? If it's available, is it all brought in from other areas or made locally? What about refurbished hardwood furniture?<br /> <br /> I know there is the pressboard stuff and runs to pick up from Ikea but I would like to avoid that type of furniture as much as possible.<br /> <br /> Thanks
there is no batam-made furniture. teak and mohogany reproduction furniture is manufactured almost entirely in central java, in particular jepara, solo and yogyakarta.

MDF furniture is imported from china. very little is manufactured in indonesia. you will find such furniture in Informa in Nagoya Mall.

there is a shop selling reproduction teak furniture in the same mall above Ace Hardware.
there is no batam-made furniture. teak and mohogany reproduction furniture is manufactured almost entirely in central java, in particular jepara, solo and yogyakarta.<br /> <br /> MDF furniture is imported from china. very little is manufactured in indonesia. you will find such furniture in Informa in Nagoya Mall.<br /> <br /> there is a shop selling reproduction teak furniture in the same mall above Ace Hardware.
KuKuKaChu: dangerously too sophisticated
i have lots of old teak furniture from 1930s. really beautiful some need minor repairs.
i can sell some if you are interested
i have lots of old teak furniture from 1930s. really beautiful some need minor repairs.<br /> i can sell some if you are interested<br />
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft

Warning: session_write_close(): Session callback expects true/false return value in Unknown on line 0